7) You cannot file Form 2555 or Form 2555-EZ

You cannot claim the earned income credit if you file Form 2555, Foreign Earned Income, or Form 2555-EZ, Foreign Earned Income Exclusion.

You file these forms to exclude income earned in foreign countries from your gross income, or to deduct or exclude a foreign housing amount.